As we have quote flexible returns, we are however unable to return any:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Returns & Exchanges
If there`s a problem with your order, our sales team will be able to assist you by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 94588 111. We will make sure that your problem is solved and taken care of.
Simply fill out our form with all the details so we can contact you or feel free to contact us on email@example.com or fill out our support request form and you should get a response within 42 hours. Within 30 days if the problem is not solved we are happy to take back the product with a replacement if available or an exchange option.
If you are unhappy with your product you can return it within the first 15 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price, an in-house credit, or exchange for another product.Delivery charges will be deducted from your credit or refund.
Fill out our Return Request Form and we will contact you within 42 hours to assist you.
(Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is traceable such as DHL or UPS
- We recommend that you insure your package when returning back to us as you will be liable for any damages or losses en route.
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION AND VINTAGE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
DEPOSITS AND/OR PREORDERS
Tunes Trading & Services regularly offers both vintage and special limited-edition musical instruments to the public. Because the supply is extremely limited on these instruments and demand is often far beyond the supply, all deposits, credit on account and preorders of vintage and/or special edition musical instruments are still strictly subject to availability. The prepayment of a deposit does not guarantee that you have purchased or will receive the instrument; it merely establishes that you are on the priority list for that instrument, subject to availability. If you have placed a deposit, credit on account and/or preorder of one of these vintage and/or special limited edition musical instruments and we are not able to deliver the instrument to you due to its limited availability, we will offer you a full refund of your deposit.
Feel free to contact us on +968 94588 111 or on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 42 hours. Working hours are from 09:00 to 17:00 weekdays.