An Incredible Condenser Mic Plus Essential Accessories!
The RODE NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone is one of the worlds quietest microphones, and it comes complete with a ton of essential accessories! Its ultra-low self-noise means youll effortlessly capture clean, clear audio. The NT1-A can handle 137dB SPL so you can be confident that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording wont distort due to overload. This great mic comes with a shockmount, a pop screen, a dust cover, an XLR cable, and more. By providing ultra-quiet operation and being versatile enough to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1-A is an affordable studio solution!
The NT1-A is just as at home in front of a world class vocalist as it is in front of a guitar cabinet. Acoustic guitars sing through the NT1-A, and the 137dB SPL prevents overloads no matter what the sound source. The low self-noise ensures that even the faintest whisper will be captured with exceptional detail. The NT1-A gives you world-class sound. Its classy, satin-finished, nickel-plated body looks right at home in any studio. And you get everything you need in this package - RODE includes a dedicated shockmount, a quality pop filter, a dust cover, a quality XLR cable, and even an instructional DVD.
RODE NT1-A Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1" condenser with gold-plated membrane
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 132dB
- Maximum SPL: 137dB
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel finish
- Internal shockmounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Full (20Hz-20kHz) frequency response
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, XLR cable, mic dust cover, and instructional DVD
- Requires +48-volt phantom power