Record-setting Low-noise Condenser Mic!
Over the Rode NT1s 20-plus-year history, this latest NT1 model is by far the most impressive one yet! Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self noise, the NT1 isnt just the quietest studio condenser microphone Rode has produced to date, its one of the quietest mics of its type in the world. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote further enhance the sound of the NT1, isolating it from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. And with the bundled SM6 combination shock mount and pop filter, this NT1 Kit is a truly amazing deal.
Rode NT1 Kit Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount/Pop Screen at a Glance:
Experience high-definition sound courtesy of a hand-made, suspension-mounted HF6 capsuleBuilt to be tough, engineered to be one of the quietest studio condenser mics on EarthBundled with Rodes amazing SM6 combination shock mount and pop screen for added value
Experience high-definition sound courtesy of a hand-made, suspension-mounted HF6 capsule
The Rode HF6 hand-made microphone capsule found in their 2013 edition of the NT1 will take you back to a time when all microphone makers took extreme pride in their work. While made using top-of-the-line precision manufacturing techniques, each capsule hand tensioned and tested to ensure the tightest possible consistency. Add to that a 3-axis Lyre suspension system, and you get a microphone that delivers the sound youd expect from one of the coveted classic condenser mics of the twentieth century, but with low-noise performance youll only find in todays ultra-competitive market.
Built to be tough, engineered to be one of the quietest studio condenser mics on Earth
When we say low noise, were talking about a mere 4.5dB (A weighted) of self noise. That translates to about a third of the self noise youll get from the industrys leading solid-state studio condensers for a fraction of the cost. What this means for you is that you can feel free to apply as much gain as you like to your preamp, or set up dramatic EQ curves, and wont have to contend with a wash of noise overwhelming your tracks. The NT1s amazing build quality also extends to its lightweight aluminum body, which features a laser-etched baked electrostatic coating that will keep your mic looking new for decades.
Bundled with Rodes amazing SM6 combination shock mount and pop screen for added value
Having invented what easily qualifies as one of the years most impressive microphones, Rode wasnt content to supply the NT1 with any ordinary shock mount. Thats why they came up with the SM6 combination shock mount and pop screen. The entire frame of the SM6 is made from an engineering grade polymer, which provides wonderful stability without much added weight. That makes the NT1 incredibly easy to use with any ordinary microphone stand in your studio. A dual Lyre suspension system offers superior resistance to vibration, with none of the drawbacks of conventional rubber-band shock mounts. The SM6s clamp is robust and easy to operate, and the medical-grade stainless steel pop filter offers excellent plosive protection.
Rode NT1 Kit Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount/Pop Screen Features:
- An amazing cardioid condenser microphone that provides studio-quality sound any project studio engineer can afford
- An excellent choice for recording virtually any acoustic instrument, voice, or amplifier rig
- Hand-made HF6 large-diaphragm condenser capsule delivers the smooth sound youd expect from a vintage solid-state mic
- Internal suspension features Rycote Lyre technology to minimize vibration and chassis resonance in all three axises
- High-grade signal path circuitry offers a staggering 4.5dB of self noise, making this one of the quietest studio condensers ever
- Lightweight but durable aluminum body features an incredibly durable baked electrostatic coating with laser-etched lettering
- Bundle with the Rode SM6 combination shock mount and pop screen
- Lightweight engineering-grade polymer frame with heavy duty joint/clamp makes this shock mount extremely mic stand friendly
- SM6 features Lyre suspension for phenomenal isolation with none of the drawbacks inherent to rubber-band based shock mounts
- Stainless steel pop screen with silicon damper features a PDV base and baked electrostatic coating for extreme durability
- Requires +48V phantom power